Blogger news

Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Eminem with Kim ( Ex Wife )



Cattura

The first picture which made itself talk about The Latest And Mineral That Eminem in Company A tall blonde woman: This is Kim! I had to have intent to Speak in Front of UN ad Mobile. We know that the former spouses have never stopped seeing each other and feel for the good of the Daughters, who are still under the custody of Em Flash back? We leave it to you to judge. We would like to point out, however, the What we do not know What a picture dates from this period.

1 comments:

  1. well its really good that they both get along. If my husband did some of the stuff that Eminem has done towards his ex-wife then I would really actually kill my husband and even if we did have children lets say I wont ever speak or go near him.

    But yeah its good that their both being mature and that Eminem has grown up.

    ReplyDelete