Blogger news

Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eminem finishing up his new album, says Dr Dre.


Eminem‘s new album is finished, according to hip-hop producer and rapper Dr Dre.
The star revealed that working on Eminem’s forthcoming collection has inspired him to start on some new projects himself.
Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Coachella 2012
© PA Images
Eminem performing at the T In The Park 2010 Music Festival
© WENN
“Em is finishing up his project,” Dr Dre told Power 106 FM. “And for me man, I’ve just gotten inspired again to go back into the studio.
“I’m just really having fun with life and having fun with being creative and trying new and different things with myself, just trying to stay active.”
He added: “As you know, it’s been almost 30 years for me in music. It’s a little bit difficult to keep getting inspired to get back in there but you know, music is my first love and I’m going to continue to do that as long as I can.”
Eminem will headline this year’s Reading and Leeds Festivals in the UK over the weekend August 23-25, and is expected to premiere new music before.
Watch the music video for Eminem’s ‘Not Afraid’ below

0 comments:

Post a Comment